Responsible for the day-to-day project management duties for ship repair and fit-out projects, as well as building construction projects internationally. Projects will be primarily electrical installation and interior installation.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Lead project preparation, planning of activities (implementation, personnel, logistics, finance, safety etc)
- Launch project: effectively manage the project team including personnel from functional departments and ensure effective communication at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, environmental, and worksite cleanliness requirements.
- Establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with project clients and project stakeholders.
- Maintain required project records, approvals files, controls, procedures to ensure management and work production, and make reporting
- Arrange task and budget management and reporting
- Provide a project handover according to requirements
- Experienced when using MS Office, Project Management tools, Primavera and Auto Cad.
- Preferably 5 years Project managerial work experience
- English (Minimum B2)
Accommodation and travel expenses covered.
All necessary equipment for work provided.
Individual and flexible rotation.